zondag 21 september 2014

Review: Pyros by T.G. Ayer

Title: Pyros
Series: Dark world Origins #1
Publish date: July 28th,
Publisher: Infinited Ink Books
Genre: Paranormal / Urban Fantasy

Logan Westin, the brooding hunk that steals Kailin Odel's heart in SKIN DEEP. Even the fact that she's a panther shifter and he's plain old human couldn't stop the sparks from flying between those two.

But Logan has his own little secrets, a history that weighs down on him, memories that seem to escape him. PYROS tells you where Logan comes from both in the origin of his powers and the source of his troubled mind.

Pyros MUST be read after reading SKIN DEEP because there are major spoilers. 



Pyros by T.G. Ayer is the story about Logan Westin. We’ve met him in Skin Deep and he definitely caught my eye and I’m glad we get to see a glimpse into his life as a young boy. This story really makes readers understand why Logan is the way he is.

I totally understand why Kailin Odel felt for him in Skin Deep, he adapted to his new home and learned quickly to control his power. I’m looking forward to see much more of him in the future novels in the Dark World Series.

I have to say that Miss Ayer is becoming one of my favorite authors, her books are getting better and better and I’m always looking forward to read one of her books.


I received this novel for an honest review, courtesy of T.G. Ayer


Author's Bio:

 I have been a writer from the time I was old enough to recognize that reading was a doorway into my imagination. Poetry was my first foray into the art of the written word. Books were my best friends, my escape, my haven. I am essentially a recluse but this part of my personality is impossible to practice given I have two teenage daughters, who are actually my friends, my tea-makers, my confidantes… I am blessed with a husband who has left me for golf. It’s a fair trade as I have left him for writing. We are both passionate supporters of each others loves – it works wonderfully…
My heart is currently broken in two. One half resides in South Africa where my old roots still remain, and my heart still longs for the endless beaches and the smell of moist soil after a summer downpour. My love for Ma Afrika will never fade. The other half of me has been transplanted to the Land of the Long White Cloud. The land of the Taniwha, beautiful Maraes, and volcanoes. The land of green, pure beauty that truly inspires. And because I am so torn between these two lands – I shall forever remain cross-eyed.

Website | Blog | Facebook Facebook Page |Twitter | Amazon | Goodreads |Shelfari


1 comments:

Dowie zei

Thank you so much for posting! <3 your page!!!
D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY DESIGNS BY BARBARA. SWIRL BRUSH BY OBSIDIAN DAWN.